Office Administrator/ Receptionist
Hours: Full Time, Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
About the role
You will be providing a key administration support role to the firm's Wanaka Principal and legal staff across the property and commercial teams. You will be responsible for providing a high standard of administration assistance and, as the front face of the Wanaka office, you will deliver a professional and welcoming service to the firm’s clients.
You can expect your daily workload to be varied, tasks include:
- Opening legal files, client onboarding, billing and manging anti-money laundering processes;
- Receptionist duties including answering calls, greeting clients, organising meeting rooms and bookings;
- Assisting with the organisation of events and functions;
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office by maintaining a clean and welcoming front office area and assisting with general office organisation; and
- Other general administration support.
Who we are looking for
The role would be a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain exposure to varied and interesting work in a forward-thinking law practice. Reception and administration experience in the legal profession or similar professional environment is desirable but not essential. What is important is that you are someone with a positive team attitude, can show initiative and is self-motivated to provide excellent support to a busy team. You must enjoy interacting with clients and possess confident communication skills.
We are looking for you to have the following:
- The ability to multi-task and manage workloads efficiently and in a timely manner;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- A friendly attitude and the ability to work well as part of a team;
- Confident computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office suite; and
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
What we can offer
You will get the opportunity to:
- Work as a valued part of a supportive team;
- Receive ongoing training and mentoring to help you develop new skills;
- Receive above market remuneration including participation in our employee bonus scheme and other employee benefits;
- Work in a firm that focuses on the continuing professional and personal development of its people; and
- Join a workplace with a fantastic culture for working hard and enjoying what we do.
At TODD & WALKER Law our team are important to us, we are known as fantastic employers who financially reward our staff for the effort they display. If you are interested in applying for the position, please send a detailed cover letter and resume to our Office Manager, Louise Gill at [email protected], or contact 03 441 2743 for any further information about the role.