The current immigration and employment landscape can be a difficult one to navigate for employers looking to hire new staff, retain existing, and for employees looking to continue working in New Zealand.
Understanding the changing visa options available, current employment law requirements and common pitfalls can give you an advantage in a competitive and recovering business and employment market.
TODD & WALKER Law has partnered with Ignite Wanaka Chamber of Commerce to bring our small business immigration and employment law workshop.
Join our immigration expert Hetish Lochan, and employment law expert Robbie Bryant who will share key legal insights to help businesses ensure they are set up for success during these challenging times with:
- The new Employer Accreditation process;
- The Accredited Employer Work Visa;
- Green List occupations;
- Managing workplace change through restructure;
- Individual employment agreements; and
- Updates on other recent changes in immigration and employment legislation.
Bookings can be made on the Ignite Wanaka Chamber of Commerce website here.