Our Property team have a comprehensive knowledge of property and conveyancing services. We assist individuals, businesses, investors and other institutions with all aspects of buying and selling a property in both residential and commercial environments.
We understand how daunting the property conveyancing process can prove to be whether that be when buying your first home, refinancing a property, undertaking a large subdivision or purchasing or selling a business. We are here to help every step of the way.
Our team have extensive experience with South Island property transactions, particularly in the Queenstown Lakes region as well as a New Zealand wide property knowledge to make sure you are always getting the best service. We also have teams working in the resource management and commercial sectors who can provide a seamless service to make sure that every aspect of your property transaction is covered.
TODD & WALKER Law acts for a number of high profile entities and individuals based throughout the world, including many from South East and Northern Asia. We are regularly called upon to provide advice and prepare applications under the Overseas Investment Act 2005 regime in respect of large scale property acquisitions and developments throughout New Zealand.
We are active members of the NZ Chamber of Commerce in Singapore and maintain strong business connections both in Singapore and the wider region.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Residential sale and purchase;
- Commercial business sale and purchase;
- Leasing agreements;
- Overseas Investment advice;
- District Plan compliance;
- Subdivisions (fee simple and unit title);
- High country and rural farming;
- Easement and covenant arrangements;
- Property sharing agreements;
- Retirement villages and occupation right agreements;
- Financing and refinancing; and
- Due Diligence on all types of transactions including advice on Land Information Memorandums, building reports and valuations.
At TODD & WALKER Law we strive to give our clients timely, pragmatic advice to ensure they make informed decisions when it comes to their property affairs.
Our Property Team
Find out about the members of our Property team