We are the leading criminal and regulatory law firm in Queenstown and the wider Central Otago region. We are able to take instructions and appear anywhere in New Zealand in the District Court, High Court and Court of Appeal. Our team have also appeared in the Coroner’s Court as well as the Real Estate Agents Authority and other regulatory hearings.
We understand that the criminal process can appear overwhelming and daunting.
We regularly cover all areas of criminal law from:
- Police station attendances;
- Court appearances;
- Diversion applications;
- Limited licences;
- Discharges without conviction;
- Firearms revocations and appeals;
- Bail and electronically monitored applications and appeals;
- Judge alone and jury trials;
- Sentencing indications;
- Appeals; and
- Regulatory law defences.
Our Criminal Defence Lawyers
Find out about the members of our Criminal Defence team